How to Plan Your Trip!
What to Bring:
- Bring a camera to capture your memories.
- Bring what you want to eat and drink in a group cooler(s). Avoid everyone bringing a cooler if possible.
- Remember that there will be room in your cooler(s) for the bags of cleaned fish at the end of the day.
- Bring rain gear if there is a probability of rain.
- Bring appropriate clothing for the lake. You can always remove layers of clothing as the day warms up.
- Bring sunglasses, sunscreen and bug spray if desired.
- I supply all your fishing tackle but if you want to bring your own fishing rod, you’ll need your own terminal tackle as well because some of our terminal tackle costs more than $30 and I can’t trust it on your line.
- There is plenty of room to get sun and plenty of room to get out of the sun!
- Le Petit Dragon Motel, Belle River, (519) 728-1147 click here.
- Belle River Yacht Club, Belle River 519-257-3095 or 519-727-3093 (Terry)
- Stone Garden Bed and Breakfast, Belle River 519-728-1587
- Super 8 Motel, Windsor ON, (519) 966-8868 For info click here.
- Windsor Hilton, (519) 973-5555. For info click here.